I think I have some sort of genealogy-related attention deficit issue, really. My poor little blog is wasting away, and while I've been busy, busy, busy with my family tree, I don't have any real focus lately. Part of the problem is actually a happy sort of distraction--I've found several distant cousins via Ancestry.com, and updating and exchanging info with them has had me climbing up half a dozen different branches of the tree. The other part of the problem is not so interesting--I've been trying to organize my home office, and the more I dig things out and try to figure out where they should go, the less organized I seem to be. (But it has to get worse before it gets better, right? Right. That's what I keep telling myself, anyway.)
More updates coming soon, really!
2 comments:
Oh I can totally relate to this!! I actually called it "GADD - Genealogical Attention Deficit Disorder" in a post awhile back. :-) There are just so many bright shiny objects out there to pursue that it's sometimes hard to focus.
That is so me.... the more I try to organize the more disorganized I get...
Post a Comment