Stanley Wangsgaard is a distant relative of mine, and I've only seen his headstone via FindAGrave.com, but I have to say, the backside is a genealogist's DREAM!
(click to enlarge)
image credit: Nathan Bingham
grave of Stanley Wangsgaard (1920 - 2006) Huntsville Cemetery Huntsville, Weber County, Utah
How neat is that? to leave the tree on stone. I wonder if it's the ancestors idea of or those of the family remaining? Forgive me if I missed the explanation. I shall go back and read. I got so excited and in a hurry to say great job posting that pic.
3 comments:
Great tombstone! I haven't seen anything like it. Thank you for sharing.
How neat is that? to leave the tree on stone. I wonder if it's the ancestors idea of or those of the family remaining?
Forgive me if I missed the explanation. I shall go back and read. I got so excited and in a hurry to say great job posting that pic.
I am a distant cousin to Stanley. I met him years ago when he brought my Grandmother a family history book he had helped compile.
Post a Comment