Thursday, December 17, 2009

Advent Calendar: Grab Bag

Author’s choice. Please post from a topic that helps you remember Christmases past!

I was sitting here at my computer, trying to think of a Christmas-related topic that hasn't already been covered, and I looked down at my feet. Voila!


I know, that's just what you wanted to see today, right? But corny Christmas socks are part of the holiday to me, ever since my mom would buy them for me as a kid. This particular pair cost me a whopping $1 at KMart. I also have some fun glittery, striped socks and a pair of red ones with Santa's face prominently displayed. I wear them proudly, even to work, because who cares what Stacy London thinks? If your feet are festive, the rest of you will follow!

Find more Advent Calendar posts at Geneabloggers!

2 comments:

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

Love it! Love them!

Thanks for sharing!!

Bill ;-)

http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/

Greta Koehl said...

They're awesome - I'm so jealous.