Monday, December 7, 2009

Advent Calendar: Holiday Parties

Did your family throw a holiday party each year? Do you remember attending any holiday parties?

Well, I'm not sure what to do with this Advent Calendar prompt, because the short answer is no. And the long answer is pretty much... no. Ha. I haven't known my parents or grandparents to ever host a holiday party. For the most part, the Christmas season has always been reserved for family time. Martha Stewart makes it look fun, but there are just too many things going on to throw parties into the mix, too.

Find more Advent Calendar posts at Geneabloggers!

2 comments:

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

I completely relate to your answer in this post.

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

Like you guys, we're not party people, either. I used to go to the obligatory work parties (before I became a SAHM), but now we reserve the holidays for family.